Vietnam, a unique destination, known for its culture, the beauty of its historical heritage and its many natural sites.
Each region and each city of Vietnam is very different in many aspects, which will create a variety of itineraries that will surprise travelers at every corner! All these experiences will offer your clients the most incredible trip, an unforgettable adventure.
- Major cities: Hanoi, Hồ Chí Minh City, Huế.
- Languages: Vietnamese, ethnic minority languages (Khmer, Cham, Thai, Sedang, Miao-yao, Cantonese), English, French.
- Currency: đồng.
- GDP per capita: about US$2,350 (about €2,070).
- Nature of regime: communist, single party. The Vietnamese Communist Party has about 4.5 million members or about 5% of the total population.
- Head of state and general secretary of the party: Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
- Prime Minister: Nguyễn Xuân Phúc, since April 7, 2016.
- General secretary of the CPV: Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
- Democracy index: 3.38 (score out of 10).
- Human development index: 0.694 (116th place).